##Juko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
##Juko

Free-range chicken talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is me, posting during finals.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is me, posting during finals.  Empty This is me, posting during finals. Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Incompliance

Incompliance
Stumbler

I got here late because of my sister, so I had literally no choice of seating. Got a place with my back to the teachers, which is failtoast. They don't even have to get up to see what I'm doing, I did laugh merrily in an out loud fashion....

But, here I am. And it's taken me a lot longer than 4.2 seconds to get done with my crap.

Also, there is a Minority African-American, of whom I have no respect here with one of these. afro And it's big. He reminds me of Corbin(sp?) Bleu.

2This is me, posting during finals.  Empty Re: This is me, posting during finals. Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm

IVinjection

IVinjection
Admin

Incompliance wrote:I got here late because of my sister, so I had literally no choice of seating. Got a place with my back to the teachers, which is failtoast. They don't even have to get up to see what I'm doing, I did laugh merrily in an out loud fashion....

But, here I am. And it's taken me a lot longer than 4.2 seconds to get done with my crap.

Also, there is a Minority African-American, of whom I have no respect here with one of these. afro And it's big. He reminds me of Corbin(sp?) Bleu.

1) Minority African-Americans, of whom I have no respect
2) Failtoast
3) 4.2 seconds

Your finals location was built on the foundation of failing.

Also, you dont sit directly in front of them. You sit far away, but in front of them. They can't see your screen that way.

https://juko.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum