##Juko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
##Juko

Free-range chicken talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious question Empty Serious question Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 am

tuekray

tuekray
Golden Contributor

So I was looking through the movie quotes thread and saw this one quote and I wondered;
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Looking for a serious answer. Thanks

2Serious question Empty Re: Serious question Mon May 09, 2011 2:51 am

IVinjection

IVinjection
Admin

tuekray wrote:So I was looking through the movie quotes thread and saw this one quote and I wondered;
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Looking for a serious answer. Thanks

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

https://juko.forumotion.com

3Serious question Empty Re: Serious question Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Incompliance

Incompliance
Stumbler

IVinjection wrote:
I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

To OP: this guy is right. I can also say, in all seriousness, that we have even more really been to do that more so twice going decided. Since then we that also did have really when decided more to go. Don't believe me? Try always to never even really so decide yourself. After this you will have really then so have that to decided sometimes also.

4Serious question Empty Re: Serious question Mon May 09, 2011 3:23 pm

IVinjection

IVinjection
Admin

Incompliance wrote:
IVinjection wrote:

To OP: this guy is right. I can also say, in all seriousness, that we have even more really been to do that more so twice going decided. Since then we that also did have really when decided more to go. Don't believe me? Try always to never even really so decide yourself. After this you will have really then so have that to decided sometimes also.

I did laugh merrily in an out loud fashion.. "op", has your question been answered thoroughly enough?

5Serious question Empty Re: Serious question Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm

tuekray

tuekray
Golden Contributor

IVinjection wrote:
Incompliance wrote:
IVinjection wrote:

I did laugh merrily in an out loud fashion.. "op", has your question been answered thoroughly enough?
I do believe so.

6Serious question Empty Re: Serious question Mon May 09, 2011 6:57 pm

IVinjection

IVinjection
Admin

I put this question in the FAQ, btw.
And before you do it:
Aww yea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: